Help V wood elves 3000 pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help V wood elves 3000 pts

Hi all i will be fighting against the wood elves tonight and was wondering if anyone has any advice as this is my first time V wood elves and i'm new to VCs. I have most models to choose from except blood nights. He will take a mostly forest spirit army i think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wraiths are good. if u don't use 2 units, take a vargulf.

so are black knights, to move through all the stupid forests. Zombies are key. U got a bow, ok, try and kill all these zombies! use big zombie screens to cover your units (so wat if he get 50 points).

I would take the GG with great weapon and drakenoff banner. kill his treekin with this.

Bats and wolfs i find get killed pretty quick. Spirit hosts also might be good.

Get that balefire spike in someplace. Burn in hell tree-demons! on that note maybe you wanna try forbidden lore and lore of fire????

+ Reply to Thread