2250 Zombie Dragon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Acting XO of Tanith 1st MadLarkin's Avatar
    College Station
    0 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

192 (x4)

2250 Zombie Dragon

I've been busy in the army list section this past week. I've been playing 40k for a while and thus have left my fantasy alone for a few months. Now that our group is swinging back into fantasy I've been focussed on getting my zombie dragon into different sized lists (finally painted him). Here is a 2250 version of my monster mash list except I've replaced the black coaches with varghulfs. This list is definitely much faster.

Vampire Lord
    Dark Acolyte, Infinite Hatred, Summon Creatures of the Night
    Flayed Hauberk, crown of the damned, sword of might
    extra magic level, zombie dragon

nightshroud, sword of battle, black periapt
    dark acolyte, Summon Ghouls

Book of Arkhan, balefire spike
    Dread Knight, Ghoulkin

Character Total: 1260

Ghouls x20

Ghouls x20

Ghouls x15

Dire Wolves x5

Dire Wolves x5

Core Total: 536

Fell bats x5

Black Knights x5
    Musician, Standard: Banner of barrows

Special Total: 289

Varghulf x2

9 PD, 1 Bound Spell
    6 DD

This list is rather low on the magic defense so it may be more efficient to drop the Vamp Lord's extra magic level and the book of arkhan and instead give the ghoulkin vamp 2 dispel scrolls and then I can also give my vamp lord a scroll as well if my math is correct. Or I could go for a cheap necro with an extra spell for another dispel dice and power dice

Most Notable Achievements:
    Killed a Revenant Titan in one shot.
    Killed 900 pts worth of Blood Angels in 2 turns while only loosing 4 pts.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Unless you're planning on having a whole bunch of Fell Bats (because more wolves aren't worth the summon power), I'd wonder about having Summon Creatures of the Night on yor Lord. Go with Summon Ghouls (they will be close, since you have a Ghoulkin Vamp) or use the ultra-choppy Dread Lance Lord.

Something like this:
    Vampire Lord (Level 3); Zombie Dragon, Dread Lance, Crown of the Damned, Red Fury, Walking Death and Avatar of Death (Shield).

You're not quite as well protected, but nothing is going to survive your charge.

+ Reply to Thread