Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
First of all, I'd like to say I have been playing Warhammer particularly the VC since 2003 and been working on getting a good tournament list together. The tournament is in mid October. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
1. Varghulf -- 175 pts
2. Vampire (Spectral form, dispel scrolls x 2) with 2 Cairn wraiths and 1 Banshee -- 375 pts
3. Wight Lord (BSB, Drakenhoff Banner, Great weapon) with 14 Grave Guard (Banner of the Barrows, Champ, Standard, musician) -- 478 pts
4. Vampire Lord (Sword of Battle, Walachs Bloody hauberk, Dread Knight, Infinite hatred, Red fury, Book of Arkhan) with 9 Black knights (champ, standard, musician, Banner of Strigos) -- 727 pts
5. 10 Skeleton Warriors (standard) -- 88 pts
6. 10 Skeleton Warriors (standard) -- 88 pts
7. Vampire (nightshroud, helm of commandment, lord of the dead, dark acolyte) with 10 skeleton warriors (standard, champion, banner of the dead legion) -- 316 pts
Total points = 2247
Any and all comments are welcome. Basic strategy is to run a semi refused rank with the varghulf supporting the knights on the advancing flank and the grave guard and the wraiths holding the refused flank. The skeles will be in the middle with the vampire block of skeles supporting them from the rear. Need help. Tried running a death star unit in past but not enough hammer units in that list and one of flanks usually fall with the death star because of lack of balance.
that is a horrible list (no offence) but 61 models is not good in a 2250 list i would have to take out several vampires and adding more skeles to your core units. In a good list i run about 60 skeletons alone.
(0.0) Evil Bunny!
Yeah already tried play testing it gonna go back to my old list. I figured at the get go to bolster my skele units with magic. Talk about wasting two magic phases. Lol I was trying something different guess vc is not as versatile as I thought it could be. Thanks for the reply and honest comments.