2000pt nearly finished list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -33 (x0)

2000pt nearly finished list

Hello again. Here is my finalized 2000 point list with an 'anti-magic' theme. This list utilizes all models that I have so it is playable right away. The reason I say this is, I would want to stick fell bats in here but I do not have them yet. It is nearly done but unpolished so I would like some input of how to polish this baby up.

Vampire Lord - 450
    +1 Magic Lvl
    Master of the Dark Arts
    Dark Acolyte
    Lord of the Dead
    Book of Arkhan
    Blood Drinker
    Flayed Hauberk

Vampire - 190
    Dark Acolyte
    Lord of the Dead
    Helm of Commandment
    Enchanted Shield

Vampire - 180
    Dark Acolyte
    Lord of the Dead
    Nightshroud
    Sword of Might

2x 10 skeleton warriors - 200
    Full Command

20 Zombies - 80

5 Dire Wolves - 40

2x Corpse Carts - 200
    Balefire

19 Grave Guard - 277
    Full Command
    Great Weapons

Black Coach - XXX

Vargulf - XXX

Lord goes with the grave guard, that should provide enough protection for him, even from challenges with the unit champion in there. Each of the two 'twin sister' vampires (as I like to call them) go with the small units of skeletons on either side of the grave guard. These units should focus on being pumped up to at least 20 strong for the first couple turns of the game. Corpse Carts are to go in between the grave guard and skeletons. The necromancer may or may not be mounted on one of them and attached to either a skeleton unit of the grave guard. zombies will be in front of everything as a cheap and easily raised screen. Black coach will be behind the grave guard being fed by all casters, hopefully powered up early on in game. Vargulf and wolves will act as flankers or a screen for the coach as needed.

I'm hoping that this will be true to Vampire Counts tactica of attrition/SCR as well as having some nice fluff elements in it as well. Thoughts would be appreciated.

Last edited by Hito; December 20th, 2009 at 23:54.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -33 (x0)

This list was a rather disappointment. A star dragon killed my coach around second turn, and proceeded to destroy the rear of my basic fighting line.

Vargulf bulldozed up the side decently and a lucky fear check took care of the cavalry.

+ Reply to Thread