2250 w/ combat lord - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

254 (x5)

2250 w/ combat lord

430 Vampire Lord w/ dreadknight, red fury, beguile, dreadlance, cadaverous cuirass, lvl 3

185 Vampire w/ avatar of death, dark acolyte, book of arkhan

170 Vampire w/ summon ghouls, dark acolyte, flayed hauberk

95 Necromancer w/ rod of flaming death

168 20 Ghouls, Ghast

168 20 Ghouls, Ghast

168 20 Ghouls, Ghast

120 30 Zombies

XX 8 Dire Wolves

100 Corpse Cart w/ loadstone

100 Corpse Cart w/ balefire

XX 4 Fell Bats

345 5 Blood Knights w/ full command, banner of the blood keep

XXX Varghulf

I'd like to here what people think about this list. Basic strategy would entail loading on e flank with the big unit of zombies, while sending the blocks of ghouls and the knights to take the other flank and (hopefully center). Any advice welcome.

I am heading off to the Peace Corps. It is bery likely I will not be back. Good luck to all of you endeavors.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

Things I might do

This has an interesting variety of stuff in it. There is really only one thing I might do and that's to drop the corpse cart with the summoning bonus. It really almost never pays off. Even if you get two raises off a turn that it can contribute to you'll barely pull its points. I would either keep it and make it another minus one to casting or drop it for some points to play around with. You have four fell bats at the moment, five would give you enough unit strength to get a flank charge in with them.

I might have to play the list a bit to have any more thoughts on it.

+ Reply to Thread