still completely up in the air as to what type of list i want to run... i've been thinking maybe a bit more combat-oriented approch since i almost always go magic-heavy?!

how does this one look? it's still centered on my lahmian theme... the story here is that this would be the typical 'main' defensive force of the silver pinnacle. the vampire lord is one of the select few males to have recieved the blood kiss, and he is of corse subbodinate to his 'sister' who commands the lower levels of the mountain fortress. Hatshuphet typically sends her 'brother' to lead the army since fighting for the most part is too troublesome for a vampire lady!

Prince Haru’aur the Avenger, Vampire Lord w/Hand weapon, Hellsteed. Level 3 Wizard.
Red Fury, Infinite Hatred, Avatar of Death w/Heavy armour, Shield.
The Balefire Spike, Wristbands of Black Gold, The Hand of Dust.
Cost; 470 pts

Councilor Dray’ahk, Vampire w/Hand weapon. Level 2* Wizard.
Dark Acolyte, Lord of the Dead.
Helm of Commandment, Black Periapt.
Cost; 190 pts

Jolinar the Acolyte, Vampire w/Hand weapon. Level 2* Wizard.
Dark Acolyte, Avatar of Death w/Heavy armour, Additional Hand weapon.
Enchanted Shield, Book of Arkhan.
Cost; 200 pts

The Hawk-God’s Legion; 15 Skeleton Warriors w/Hand weapon, Light armour, Shield.
Champion.
Standard Bearer w/War Banner.
Cost; 161 pts

Ptra’s Golden Cohort; 15 Skeleton Warriors w/Hand weapon, Light armour, Spear, Shield.
Champion.
Standard Bearer w/Banner of Hellfire.
Cost; 161 pts

The Serpent Guard; 10 Skeleton Warriors w/Hand weapon, Light armour, Spear, Shield.
Champion.
Cost; 98 pts

7 Dire Wolves w/Doom Wolf.
Cost; 66 pts

The Blessed Host of Aten’Re; 20 Royal Crypt Guard w/Hand weapon, Heavy armour, Shields.
Champion.
Standard Bearer w/Royal Banner of Strigos.
Cost; 299 pts

Knights of Vengeance; 6 Black Knights w/Hand weapon, Lance, Heavy armour, Shields, Skeletal steed.
Hell Knight.
Cost; 158 pts

4 Cairn Wraiths w/Great weapon.
Cost; XX pts

so, hows this one look?!
main idea would be that the helm vamp bunkers behind the main line of 'skellie-grave guard-skellie'. other vamp goes into the spear skellies. helm vamp boosts whichever unit is in the tougher fight...
i've got the dog unit for baiting any dragon/monsterous mount lords out there...
the black knights & wraiths form the hammers obviously, and my lord hangs back a bit untill an oppertunity presents itself! he'll likely float about near the black knights to keep them marching...

any help on improving this idea is greatly welcomed!
cheers!