Welcome to Librarium Online!
Armour of Fortune
Avatar Of Death
(leads the unit of 19 Skeletons)
Lord of the Dead
(Leads the Skeleton Horde)
Banner of Dead Legion
10 Dire Wolves
Corpse cart x2
Balefire or Lodestone
19 Grave Guard
Banner of the Barrows
The General leads the unit of Grave Guard, These guys all have Regen as well as +1 to hit, im thinking give the lord the regen item from commen items to give it an even higher regen save insted of the Armour?
Vampire leading the horde, gains +1 to resolution, by combat they aim to be 50 strong and are causeing terror with the vampire, plus count as twice their size, very hard to beat as they will raise as fast as they die, terror means more likely hood of breaking the enemy
the ghouls and skeletons are to protect the flanks of the horde and grave guard.
the corpse carts are there to buff the horde and grave guard
Dire wolves to screen/hunt warmachine/counter charge etc
Varghulf because why wouldent you???
Tricks,Tips and pointers?
PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~
- you can't take both ward and regen safe, so u might wanna change ur lord
- tomb blade rlly isn't worth taking
- the vampire heroes need better protection or they'll be killed right away
- I'd swap the corpse carts for an extra rare unit
- u'd be surprised how fast the skeletons die vs for example sauri or ogres or chaos warriors or w/e, u can't raise against strong infantry fighting in 2 ranks, a lot of skells will crumble due to combat res
- I don't know if u need 3 vampires since additional vamps don't add power dice with the new magic rules
hope this helps