<1000 500 point battle upcoming - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Birmingham, England
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

29 (x2)

500 point battle upcoming

my best friend and i are going to test my vampires next week

i started with a battalion and a battle wizards box as i plan to use the wizards as necros

due to updated erreta and once again needing to feild a vampire character as general my 500 poin list had to change to this

Hero's 125
    Vampire Count:- Avatar of Death (HW+S), Iron Curse Icon
    Core 370
    20 Skeleton Warriors:- FC, Banner of hellfire
    10 Crypt Ghouls
    Corpse Cart:- Loadstone
    Total 495

his List will be

Hero's 124
    Runesmith:- GW, MRoBalance
    Core 280
    10 thunderer's:- Shileds
    10 Quareller's:- GW
    Special 95
    Cannon:- RoBurning
    Total:- 499

NB i cant really change my list as that is preety much all i own (not counting the 20 zombies from battalion) and i want to keep my list legal

my basic idea is to put the vampire with either of my two core unit to provide a 6++ to the cannon paming IoN as needed and praying i get a good spell for my other

it stands like this

not much in his turn unless i get a RIP spell
    my phase is -1 PD and +2DD to him due to his smith

for him
    11 GW
    10 HW+S
    2 WM crew
    for me
    14 HW+S
    15 Posion atacks

any tips if i dont get a zombie spell or vans? i know i can swap one for raise dadf but would it really be worth it?

2. Remove Advertisements

Aberdare, Wales, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

33 (x2)

500 points is really limited for us tbh, i personally would hope to get gaze of nagash, though toughness 4 his units only have light armor so would be hit hard by a bunch of str 4 hits, due to true LOS raise dead is only good if your opponent isnt on a hill so you can screen your troops, otherwise just get to the otherside asfast as you can, his units are about as slow as yours in combat, and if he has great weapons zombies have the chance to strike first against something if you have raise dead, just make sure you have enough zombie models, i once raised 36 in one magic phase to slow down a unit of high elf sword masters, mind that was back in 7th when i could have 14 power dice a turn lol
    Fantasy : Empire, Chaos Warriors, Chaos Daemons, Vampire Counts, Beastmen, High Elves, Lizardmen( but i have opinions on every army just not the money)
    40k: Black Templars, Imperial Guard, Dark Eldar, Tau (thinking of Eldar)

+ Reply to Thread