<1000 New to the (new) VC - First 1k list :) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

95 (x2)

New to the (new) VC - First 1k list :)

Hi all.

I've done a bit of tinkering to incorporate a foot vampire in the list over a mounted one, and to also beef up the magic phase too.

Vampire - Quickblood & Great Weapon, Heavy Armour - 147

Necromancer - Lvl 2 - 100

40 Zombies - 120

30 Ghouls - 300

3 Crypt Horrors - 114

17 Grave Guard - Command - 217

Zombies take the centre to bog down the central enemy units, and are supported/stopped from dying by the Necro and Vampire with IoN.

Once the Zombies have become a tar-pit, the Ghouls and horrors swing round one side of the tar-pit to engage and destroy enemy units on this flank

While simultaneously, on the opposite flank, the Vampire and Grave Guard also move to do the same or at the very least, hold down an enemy unit to give enough time for the Ghouls and horrors to do their job

Once this has been achieved, the Ghouls and horrors move to relieve the Vampire and his unit (provided they haven't chewed through whatever went after them), and all the remaining soldiers then turn to destroy the tar-pitted units fighting the zombies (who would have been supported throughout by the Necromancer with IoN, who will aim to NEVER get into CC).

Thoughts? - good or bad? - I swapped out a 30 man skele unit to get the Grave Guard, but unfortunately I was also too many pts short to get the Banner of the Barrows.

Anyway, appreciate the C&C
    EDIT: Wow...86 views and not a single reply - haha, thanks LO - anyway, I've edited the list to incorporate a foot vamp instead of a mounted one, as well as try to beef up the magic element of the army.

Last edited by Blackadder; April 11th, 2012 at 23:29.

+ Reply to Thread