[500] Attempt at VC - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[500] Attempt at VC

Necromancer level 2 cloak of mist and shadows - 145

Wight lord heavy armor - 64

15 Skeletons full command - 145

15 Skeletons full command - 145

Basicly the Wight goes with one of te skeleton squads while the necro raises 3d6 skeletons per turn. rather basic but what else can you do for 500 points

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

If you're using Warbands rules for 500 pts, which is pretty standard, the total points of any heroes can't exceed 150. There are some other stipulations you can find at the link below.

The rules are here
    http://us.games-workshop.com/games/w...os/default.htm

I'd drop the wight lord and add some dire wolves or ghouls. They will add some versatility.

I like the cloak of mist and shadows on the general because at 500 pts not many foes will have magic to hurt him.

At 500 though I usually take two lvl 1 necromancers (to stay under that 150 pt total I mentioned earlier). You won't have points to equip them magically though. This way I can have two attempts at summoning spells, instead of just one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok Ill take the lord out probly throw in some wolves and lower the necromancers to two lvl 1s

Also Should I use two power dice per necro to cast the second level to raise 2d6 skeletons becuase witht he single necro i was planningh on useing 4 dice for the 11+ one

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Ya, remember that a magic user can only use one more die than he has caster levels. Level one can use no more than 2 dice. Level two no more than 3 dice and so on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah ok Im new and I didnt know that. Thanks After work ill redo my list

+ Reply to Thread