Welcome to Librarium Online!
hi.... iĀ“m gonna play tournament on friday.
Please let me know if something should be changed...
count, lvl2, walking death, aura of dark majesty, ring of the night, biting blade.
necro, lvl2, book of arkhan, dispel.
wraith, cursed book.core units
25 skeletons, light armour, full command.(wraith goes here)
30 zombies, full command. (count goes here)Special units
20 graveguards, shields, full command. (necro goes here)rare units
i still have 520 pts left, thinking about another banshee. any ideas????
This is a good basis, but with your remaining points I suggest the following.
1) Drop the skeletons and the zombies down to groups of 20, you can always raise more later. (-130pts)
2) Add another Lv2 Necro with the staff of damnation (140pts)
3) Add 2 units of 6 dire wolves (no leader)
4) Add 2 units of 9 ghouls (No ghast)
5) Add another unit of 20 skeletons, identical to the one you have there
6) Add a unit of 3 spirit hosts and place them in front of the grave guard to screen them
7) Drop the wraith with the cursed book and the banshee and you should be set.
I hope this helps
I agree with Gingerninja on pretty much everything.
As for the wraith, they're not often effective in combat, so I'd replace him with a Carstein thrall tooled up for combat.
Good luck with the tourney!
thx a lot...iĀ“m gonna try it tomorrow. by the way, isnĀ“t bad to only have 6 dire wolves. i mean they have to take break test rather quickly... i love those bansheeĀ“s because no armour saves.... but vulnerable to magic missiles. is there something i should lookout for when playing against skaven....
Doom Wolves are classed as undead and therefore don't take panic tests
If you are playing skaven then all of there shooting can hurt etherial creatures, as it is warpstone weaponary, therefore magical!!
In this case drop your etherials for more base troops, possibly even a black coach
a black coach...does the warp cannon have strength 7...???
The Warp lightning cannon has the strength of a artilary dice. Don't worry, you can charge it in turn 2, or use fell bats to counter the problem?
okay...thanks...what army do you play with???
Off topic, but Lizardmen, High Elves and Vampire Counts
Night Lords in 40K
never played against lizardmen....iĀ“m also playing ogre kingdoms, but VC has my heart...