Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
i have just started collecting vampire counts and this is my first army draft, please note that this is only a draft and blood dragins might not be definate =] all constructive critism is welcome, this army is based around my style of play also =] here goes
Count Seltaos BloodWolf
blood dragin vampire count (lvl2)
lance, shield, full plate, barded nightmare
strength of steel
sword of might
total 362 pts
total 162 pts
Shade Bone chanter
cloak of mist and shadows
total 145 pts
sword of battle
total 103 pts
19x skeleton warriors
total 234 pts
20x skeleton warriors
19 grave guard
heavy armour shield
banner of the barrows
10x black knights
banner of doom
this makes the total cost 2003, the friends i plan on playin are ok with the 3 points over (probally because he is 112 points over) but liek i said its my first lits, so please be gentle lol. all advice welcome in advance =]
Just a few quick points:
- Your army needs another core choice, as you only have two, might I reccomend some wolves or ghouls?
- Your VC has got strength bonus on the charge, and a sword of might? why not just leave him the lance and give him red fury (5 s8 attacks?)
- Your necromancers dont have the book of arkhan between them, I think you can't rely on rolling for vanhals danse, you need that spell.
- You gave the wight lord sword of battle which is fair enough but hav a look at the sword of kings as well. Remember you'll be hitting on 3's
I hope these pointers help, good luck!
- You need something to guard your flanks and threaten the enemy's flank, perhaps some dogs or ghouls would be a good choice.
Arms are an instrument of evil, No measure for thoughtful men until there fail all other choice but sad acceptance of it.
Sun-Tse : The art of war