a possible solution? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Sydney, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

a possible solution?

ok... I know there are a thousand threads on whether or not IoN can be cast into combat, and I am not trying to start another full on discussion, I think however I have worked out the phraseing.

The last paragraph of the spell description for IoN says that units summoned into a unit that charged that turn (i.e in close combat) dont get a charge bonus in the next close cambat phase.

Although indirect, the book has okay'd casting into combat, because it gives us a rule assumeing we will cast into combat.

It dosn't say "you can cast this spell into combat" but it does say (sorta) "if you do cast into combat, they dont get a charge bonus."

I am pretty sure that means it is ok to cast this spell into combat because of this and I hope that helps some of you people

Last edited by DavidWC09; March 16th, 2008 at 03:53.
    Orks 1-0-0
    Vampire counts 0-0-1

+ Reply to Thread