versus Lizardmen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

versus Lizardmen

After searching the internet for a Vampire Counts forum, I finally found this place; So hopefully you can help me out!

After a long break, I've recently started collecting Warhammer again, and subsequently started collecting Vampire Counts.

My question is has anyone got any ideas on what to take in a 1000pt game versus Lizardmen? I played a small practice game at 500pts and lost so I thought it would be worth seeking advice. Your input is greatly appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

30 (x1)

Their units are very expensive, so if you can beat saurus units, they will auto flee (unless he has spawning of ItP).
    Careful of his scar-vet (which he will probably have) as it might have an item that gives it M9. My advice would be to take nice big units of skellies and zombies, and dire wolves to outflank him, and a very protected general, a bloody hauberk and dread knight combo should be good, for a 1+ AS and 5+ ward,
    and since his only magical attacks come from heroes, spirit hosts should be useful against skinks and salamanders.

Good Luck.

+ Reply to Thread