Librarium Online Forums banner

Beguile question

505 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Gilbertus 
#1 ·
What happens when you beguile a normal model how do you see for how many you can reroll to wound? Do you have to roll dice's until you get the beguiled model wounded and then roll for other normal without reroll or can you reroll all the dice made against that type of models?a normal model is rank and file model(not a champ or character).

#2 ·
Well, it's only going to be 1 model and not every model of that type.
I'd say if a rank and file model is Beguiled then you can assign how many attacks you want to put towards it, like how you split attack normally in a situation when you can choose who to attack.

#3 · (Edited)
Good Question!!! I was thinking the same thing.. By the rulebook you allocate attacks onto models in b2b.. If this is a regular troop guy then excess wounds are allocated onto the rest of the units... So technically you get to re-roll ALL your failed rolls to wound onto the one infantry trooper guy, then any excess wounds go onto the rest of the unit...lol But yeah from a logical point of view it seems a bit weird...

Otherwise technically a hero can only kill up to 3 models, as he is only in b2b with 3 models.

I personally give myself 1 re-roll as I can say that that hit hit the beguiled guy.. Luckilly I have never had this happen to me...lol PHEW!!

6-09 Erm actually this is covered in the QaA (or FaQ) that is in another post somewhere...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.