Considering VC for first Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering VC for first Army

Hey, Im brand new to Warhammer and wanted to start a VC army. Need help and advice on what I should start with, (battalion or individual packs) and the pros and cons of VCs. I want to make a competitive 1250 list to shoot for as thats what most people play around here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

I just started my VC as well but basically you need alot of skeles so far as I can tell so gather all those you can and as cheap as possible

the spearhead if you can get it would be a worthwhile start

always get your book first so you can get an idea about the army-- but get spearhead if you have no models at all, and no army book !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

I was going to start VC, but what with my abundance of other unfinished armies i put it on the backburner for a bit.

Skellies are not a prequisite, you could also run a ghoul army with zombies, whatever takes yer fancy.
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can, get the spearhead there are enough models in there to try out and see what you fancy. Also you get two characters and a varghulf and a corpse cart. Which is really cool.

+ Reply to Thread