VC Manual clarification - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VC Manual clarification

Hi all. I am new to the forums and WFB. I just picked up the rule book and a couple of the army books yesterday. I have been going over them all weekend to learn the game. I have a question re: the VC example army list shown on page 64.

The Vampire Lord shows Supernatural Horror, Dark Acolyte, Forbidden Lore & Summon Creatures of the Night. With points for them according to the Vampiric Powers at 25, 30, 35 & 15 for a total of 105 pts. However the stats for Vampire Lord on page 89 says "Any, up to a total of 100 pts."

Am I misinterpreting/missing a rule somewhere or is this simply an error in the manual in setting up the powers for that example? Thank you for any clarification.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

It's a good old fashioned mistake. GW seems to have a thing for goofing up army lists. I've seen people catch errors like this before.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.. Yeah I saw that too. Also the Blood Knight champ has the cursed book.... Though they have the option of allowing a magic WEAPON. I didn't think the book could be used as a weapon....lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the replies. At least I know I am understanding the rules so far.

I've heard of "throwing the book at someone" but....lol

+ Reply to Thread