what do you think of this vampire conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you think of this vampire conversion

i had this sweet conversion idea for a spell casting vampire count. using the male woodelf spellsingger the one that is casting and using green stuff to make his robs to close up the gaps and then put dark Pegasus wings to make him look more vampire like. what do you think let me know

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Not a bad idea, add some skulls and gribbly stuff to really make him undead, proper paintscheme, could work!
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have seen some good conversions with spellsings for necros so y could it not rock for a vampire and yer i would do it all dark paint and there will be skulls on the base so it should look ok i will let you know what it looks like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    198 (x4)

I use a lightly converted spellsinger to represent one of my caster vamps. I did very little conversion work to the piece, mostly just adding some skulls etc to the base. I painted him up in blacks and reds, with pale skin, black hair and I did the little spite thingies in a daemonic red kind of colour.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain (It's time to roll the dice)- Mattrim Cauthon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooooooo, sounds succulent (yes that was a horrible yet witty pun)

Would the wings be too large? If so you might try harpy wings or something a little smaller so that the model wouldn't topple over. That would be a bummer to have this awesome looking model... that can't stand up long enough to raise a few zombies.

Since he will be in the act of casting a spell I think it would be awesome to add some arms (skeleton and zombie) reaching up out of the ground. Man, in my mind that looks rockin' I may have to do that myself.

Well, I typed too long... but yes, a great idea.
    ...YADREW

+ Reply to Thread