Help with doubles tournament army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

Help with doubles tournament army

Hey dudes, I am joining a fantasy campaign next week and need some help on deciding on an army list to use. My partner is going goblins, and his army has:

Shaman

2x night gob units with 3 fanatics each

unit of archers

stone thrower

Wolf riders

We are taking 800 points each, and I know this is not the best level of points for a good VC army. Also we are only allowed one character (obviously this will be a vamp) of max. 175 points.

I was thinking of the following:

Vamp with extra level, lord of the dead and flayed hauberk

20 skellies, FC, war banner

30 Zombies

15 Ghouls

10 dire wolves

10 dire wolves

I think this comes to about 800 points or so. Please could you advise if you think anything could change? I have some black nights, grave guard, fell bats and a few other things i could add in instead.

Any help would be appreciated,

Many thanks

Zezza

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x1)

You dont need that unit of zombies its just a waste of 120 points. Drop the warbanner as well on your skellys its useless on them and at the same time and lower their number to 15.

And with the spare points add in a varghulf, Grave Guard or Cairn Wraiths. They are all fun to use and will give you a massive advantage . If you want people to hate you take cairn wraiths but theyre the strongest choice, then grave guard but theyre the most expensive and then the varghulf being the fastest, cheapest but also the weakest.

+ Reply to Thread