Looking for feedback on my 1st warhammer army.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Looking for feedback on my 1st warhammer army....

I need help with setting up my heros for my army.... this is my first warhammer army & ive never yet played a game so im not sure as to what would work best..........

my army is as follows (1500pts):
    20 skeletons champion, sb, banner of the dead legion 201pts
    20 skeletons champion, sb, war banner 201pts
    19 grave guard champion, sb, banner of the barrows 297pts
    4 wraiths banshee 225pts
    10 dire wolves champion 90pts
    10 dire wolves champion 90pts

that leaves me with 396 for my heros, the two i had already set up were
    vampire avatar of death, dark acolyte, wristbands of black gold, sword of battle 195pts
    vampire master of the black arts, helm of commandment, nightshroud 200pts
    i just dont know if these heros will be able to support my units. i want to fit in a book of arkhan but i dont know what to take out. was also thinking of getting a hellsteed for the first vamp, is that a good idea? and do i need one of the master vampire powers? im not 100% set on my list so any suggestions would be helpful.
    hands down my least favorite thing about the vampires so far?? wolves dont count as a core requirement. i dont like the zombies or ghouls at all guess im stuck with skellies........

Last edited by astorre; March 4th, 2010 at 11:56.

+ Reply to Thread