Conversions idea's to finish my army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conversions idea's to finish my army

Hello
    I am working to finish my vampire count's army and have run out of conversion idea's so id love to hear any of yours you have.
    I got giant hand's as some zombies (thing from adams family).
    A thing in the woods as a vulghulf.
    So would love to hear more idea's 10'000 pts is hard to finish
    thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x5)

Have you decided on any particular theme?

//Nagash

Ask Nagash! Click on the banner...
    WiP TK Army!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My theme is part background story. The short list is Vlad has returned from the bowls of undeath to give birth to a new vampric world order. He has beaten into submission or bargined for the cooperation of all the vampiric blood lines. Including wedding nefertette so they could reign over the fall of the world of the living.
    But my theme is death to everything. May it rise to serve in the bringing of doom. I have played undead for close to 15 years and have a large collection of old model's But Im working on a full 10,000 pt's So im intrested in doing some new conversions and I thought I would try my hand at getting suggestions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think spirit hosts are the best things to base conversions on, you can make anything as long as its painted appropriately, and even if you dont use them in your list you can summon a few with that spell.
    My 4 spirit hosts are a mixture of models from almost every army, and the one with the undead horseman looks best- which leads me to my idea, spirit hosts that are a band of headless horsemen??

-another idea-
    i have made a giant bursting through the floor to fill the ranks of my zombies- this might work in your army??

Hope this gets your creative juices flowing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm I think Ill try that with the spirit host's I have many of the old Ghosts models and a reallly old one from citidal from around the early 80's but need 6 more spirit hosts to finish my army.

As for the headless horsemen lol I have a wight king in my army which I modeled to be headless and carrying a pumpkin (inspired by my daughters cartoon sleepy hallow)

I really like the idea of the giant and would love to see pictures of how you did your's. I had extra giant hands and made them zombized but a full giant burstring through the floor would be awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, its not really a full giant- i used the head and hands, because thats all i had and its on an ogre sized base too.
    ill post pictures soon enough of that and my other zombie conversions, so keep an eye out.
    As for your wight king, sounds great and id love to see it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well when he is de being painted ill post him. Your giant idea I think I could make work with the hands a head and two feet. Could do a regiment of 20 zombies in the form of a single giant breaking through the ground might be fun. Not sure how legal others would feel about it but I do many of my conversions just for myself. Im gonna go buy a new giant kit and get started thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do i not get rep for this?
    I never get rep no matter what i post, am i not worthy?

p.s. this isnt a personal attack or anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatgiant View Post
    Do i not get rep for this?
    I never get rep no matter what i post, am i not worthy?

p.s. this isnt a personal attack or anything
    Never ask/beg for rep

You have been a member in a month or something, relax dude! Becoming decadent after 100 posts isn't bad... Rep is something that you collect, you don't get everything within the course of a year. Let the person who has been given help/advice/etc decide if he/she wants to rep a post Check the forum rules an additional time, just to make sure you haven't missed something. Cheers!

//Nagash

Ask Nagash! Click on the banner...
    WiP TK Army!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Nagash View Post
    Never ask/beg for rep

You have been a member in a month or something, relax dude! Becoming decadent after 100 posts isn't bad... Rep is something that you collect, you don't get everything within the course of a year. Let the person who has been given help/advice/etc decide if he/she wants to rep a post Check the forum rules an additional time, just to make sure you haven't missed something. Cheers!

//Nagash
    Back in my day, you had to walk 9 miles on your knees barefoot in 3 feet of snow to get reputation. And guess what? We loved it. *Grumble grumble*

On topic, I made zombies crawling out of the ground for my newly raised, those are alays fun. You can always make mini diaporamas with the 40x40 bases, they will take the space of 4 models.

I had the idea of making a unit of blood knight with all the races of the old world. An orc, an elf, a chaos knight, an empire knight and a saurus converted with blood knight looking armour. Using the "character" models makes a great detailed and unique looking unit. you can mix up your zombies with some goblins, skins and other small base miniatures to break the monotony.

I have undead pegasus as bats. My spirit hosts are all sorts of undead warriors of Ulric (one base even has a knight on it!). You can even ave a unit of ghouls mimic the Thriller dance, with your unit champion with a red jacket.
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast