Necromancers in Corpse Carts. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

Necromancers in Corpse Carts.

Hi guys quick question.

In Every single WD iv ever seen with a VC army list, there is a Necromance in Corpse Cart, useing the model how it is, no conversion just the model you get (eg, Geezer with Whip and Sword or Spear and "zombie treat")

Have any of you used it and if so how do people take it? as iv had someone cry about it but iv also had people say "cool"

as long as they know there should be no drama right?

PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Acting XO of Tanith 1st MadLarkin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

I've used them before, very handy if you want to protect the corps cart. I put it in a unit of grave guard with GW's and that allows some extra attacks too.
    Most Notable Achievements:
    Killed a Revenant Titan in one shot.
    Killed 900 pts worth of Blood Angels in 2 turns while only loosing 4 pts.

Senior Member Punching Gnoblars's Avatar
    The warp somewhere, took a left at Comorragh and got a little bit lost...
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well its 75pts for a corpse cart with Miasma of Deathly Vigour(all friendly Undead units within 6" to Always Strike First).
    Corpse carts work well with a Infantry heavy army. As they have short range bonuses its better to place in the middle of the army where it can affect more units. It has 2 upgrades you can get one lets you have increased movement the other lets you to add an additional model to the unit.

It get 2D6 attacks at strength 2 and Weapon skill 2 and has toughness 4 and regeneration, thus significantly increasing the necromancers resilience to damage.

The model also looks really good and in my opinon worth its points.(can get a level 3 bound spell, always strike first bonus, more attacks and more resilient to damage.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well its 75pts for a corpse cart with Miasma of Deathly Vigour(all friendly Undead units within 6" to Always Strike First).
    Corpse carts work well with a Infantry heavy army. As they have short range bonuses its better to place in the middle of the army where it can affect more units. It has 2 upgrades you can get one lets you have increased movement the other lets you to add an additional model to the unit.

It get 2D6 attacks at strength 2 and Weapon skill 2 and has toughness 4 and regeneration, thus significantly increasing the necromancers resilience to damage.

The model also looks really good and in my opinon worth its points.(can get a level 3 bound spell, always strike first bonus, more attacks and more resilient to damage.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops sorry guys.

+ Reply to Thread