Elves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elves

Hello all,
    Long time reader, and a poster only sometimes, but now I have a bit of a problem:
    I havent yet fully read the rulebook (but I intend to do it obviously ) but my fight against elves (either, high, dark or wood...he has all of em) is only a few days away I will probably know most of the rules by then (and my opponent can help me with the rest as he is pretty well versed in them) but my question is: What is effective against them in the new edition? I havent played any 8th games yet (plenty of 7's though) and I dont think my 'fast' 7th list (sorta like: 20 black knights in one block, 2 coaches and a few ghouls with vampire) is gonna cut it anymore, since cav is alot weaker this edition (or so I heard). So, any advice for me to bring to my first 8th? Is there already someone with 'on the board' experience with the VC in this edition?

Thanks for the help

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

Big blocks, even if they're bad in combat. Elves are always T3 and for the most part have unamazing saves, so just keep killing them and rezzing back up. Magic also isn't bad but they usually have some decent defense. Basically just grind them down and if they take Lore of Life, do not let them talk you into thinking Throne of Vines is unimportant.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

+ Reply to Thread