Librarium Online Forums banner

How Many Attacks Does Black Coach Have?

674 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  attackfighter 
#1 ·
It says the nightmare only gets 1 attack... but there are two nightmares so... does each nightmare get an attack, and if so how do I convince others to believe me!?:curse:

#2 ·
I would have thought it would be a simple argument.

Nightmare has one (1) attack.
Coach is drawn by two (2) nightmares.
Basic maths tells us 1 x 2 = 2.

Provided both nightmares are in contact they should each get to make an attack, no? Who doesn't believe you?

I'd recommend slapping them with the rulebook and then perhaps showing them all the relevant info if they still haven't come to their senses by then.

#3 ·
Yeah but for other chariots the mounts have 2 attacks listed on their profile, and since they're cheap I don't think they have 4 attacks total... in the VC book and BRB it explicitly says the chariot only has 3 wraith attacks and 1 mount attack, I think if it were a mistake it would've been in a FAQ by now:curse:

#4 ·
the stat lines only every showone models attack

skeleton warroir stat line on unit card = 1 attack now the whole unit only gets one attck if you follow your logic with chariots :p

ok sarcasm over :)

statlines are just that they show the stats for each model in a unit etc etc

now the charriots
Stat line A is for rider / driver note most chariots (otehr races) have more than one rider so this stat line is multiplied (A and W) by number of models
Stat line B is for mount / tug again very few charriots have only one beast of burden pulling them along so again this stat line is multiplied (A )
by the number of models pulling it

Black coach there for has Impact hits 3x drive attacks 2x Mount attacks
Dark Elf Cold one chariot has 2x Rider (2 crew) and 2x mount (2 cold oness) attacks
these are the only two books i have but it should be noted that some races can buy extra mounts to pull their chariots (for characters) this doesnt add speed to it but it adds Extra attacks.

I hope this helped

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.