Zombie Dragon Conversion (ITS ALIVE!) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x1)

Zombie Dragon Conversion (ITS ALIVE!)

2011-02-16 15.26.44.jpg2011-02-16 15.26.44.jpg2011-02-16 15.26.57.jpg2011-02-16 15.26.33.jpg

So this is my dragon, litterally. (concerning how to input photos in a good way i have no idea i just pressed the "insert image" button ^^
    Sorry that its a bit fuzzy sometimes, my camera hand isn't that steady O.ö

But what i want to have is just some feedback.
    Is it any good?
    Can you think of any improvments?
    Does it work or is it not "zombiefied enough"?

I am thinking of making another one for my own benifit because i love dragons. I was going to make a flying one that resembles the one found on the first (or very early pages) of the Vampire Counts book. With an open stomach i can really go to town with a ripped belly and guts and all that good stuff that we like

Now...rip it apart and comment to your hearts desire :=)

2. Remove Advertisements

Adelaide, Australia
    14 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

I'd be happy to call that a Zombie Dragon if it landed on the table across from me!

I honestly don't think it needs much improvement. I'm not the biggest fan of falling-apart zombies, anyway, so I'm probably the wrong person to ask!

EDIT: The insert image button works fine, as long as the images are hosted somewhere. (imageshack, photobucket, anywhere where you can get the image url...) About the only other way of adding images is to use the attachment option, anyways.
    Last edited by Deadstar_MRC; February 16th, 2011 at 22:14.
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

(Un)Official LO Map Maker Cannibal God's Avatar
    Melbourne, Australia
    7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

162 (x3)

That's a great zombie dragon, looks just like how I'd imagine one would. Rotting flesh makes it look weak, but bones suit it just fine and don't make it look feeble in comparison to other dragons you see around.

Nice job!
    If someone helps you, rep them.
    In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?

+ Reply to Thread