A question about Konrad... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

A question about Konrad...

Is it possible to cause 30 wounds with konrad.

The main reason i'm thinking this is because of the following.

Konrads base attacks are 3+1 for frenzy and hypothetically+1 for the charge.

5 attacks.

Hypothetically all hit and all wound due to konrads sword that makes it 10 wounds.

Unless i'm mistaken red fury gives you +1 attack per wound you cause so thats 10 additional attacks.

Hypothetically they all hit and wound.

Thats 10x2+10=30

Thus konrad does 30 wounds and makes the oponent take 30 armor saves O_O.

Can anyone confirm this for me? I think if thats true konrad is wayyyyy worth his points cost ^_^.

2. Remove Advertisements

Son of LO
    9 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

298 (x7)

that only works against multi-wound target like trolls/ogres/ushabtii and such... If a model only has 1 wound on it's profile, you can only ever count as doing 1 wound to it - the excess are wasted.

And good 'ol Konrad can get upto 56 wound actually
    4 base + 1 for frenzy
    cast birona's timewarp
    cast savage beast of horros
    = dead ogre horde!

Keep in mind though to pull it off you'll need 2 other vamps each w/forbidden lore to access the proper spells, and alot of luck that both go off without being dispelled! Still, it's a nifty thing to know...

+ Reply to Thread