Welcome to Librarium Online!
Are there any? The GW models look like cheap porn stars, but I do find it fluffy for a vampire to have a husband/wife thing.
I will drink your milk shake! I will drink it up!
I just bought my wife a mini-van, the gods of Chaos have nothing on reality.
Alright, thanks I'll have a look :-)
Last edited by Leafblower; July 19th, 2011 at 00:54.
Lahmian Vampires both mounted and on foot is really good IMHO. Better than that new finecast one anyway. Just check the GW site
If someone helps you, rep them.
In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?
The lahmian models are a bit skinny compared to alot of the newer stuff, and their overtly egyptian/tomb king'ish style really stands out from the dark gothic look of the current Counts. (that's probably what makes them seem a bit 'off')
You can also try;
- the new storm of magic dark elf sorceress. a little cutting of the dark elf icons and she's a decent, scantily clad vampress!
- cut a witch elf in half, slap on a corsair or female dark elf warrior torso.
- dark elf witch elves themselves aren't too bad either!
- current female vamp lord, again, cut her torso off at the waste as it's the upper half of the model that sucks! find a new torso and you're set!
- bretonnian damsels on foot are ace!
- grab the chaos warrior sigvald model, add new shield & a pair of breasts w/green stuff! (not that hard really...)
Hope this helps,
Now that you mention it, I never have liked the ancient Egyptian style, so that could very well be it.
Thanks for the compliment :-) that photo was taken during 'Carnaval', a Dutch festival where you dress up funny/weird and get wasted for a week, while dancing and singing weird/bad with people you don't know. Good times :-).
Silly me, I never even bothered to look at other female models from GW *lowers head in shame* I'll give them a looksy and see what I'll do, I've always liked a bit of cutting/GSi' ing :-)
Last edited by Leafblower; July 19th, 2011 at 18:27.