Q for the Veteran VC players. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Q for the Veteran VC players.

I was playing a game about a week ago against a VC player and we got into an argument over a rule. Here is what happened.

I beat him in combat.
    He took his appropriate number of unstable(or whatever its called) wounds which finished off all of his models in the unit.
    Now he says, that I do not get a reform because I didn't actually win, but he beat himself. ????
    So of course I am stuck not facing the direction I need to go.

Do I not get a free reform regardless of who kills the last model because there is nothing left?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Flummer; January 26th, 2012 at 20:08.

2. Remove Advertisements

11 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

140 (x5)

You always get a reform when you wipe out an opponent, regardless of whether is was due to crumble damage or not. Heck, you get a reform every time you win a round (though I'll point out that reforms in combat are more limited, because you can't remove guys from the fight using those)! Your opponent is incorrect.
    "The best defense is a good offense." -Gen. George S. Patton

My philosophy on gaming, courtesy of Herm Edwards.

+ Reply to Thread