Krell conversion question. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Long Island, New York.
    18 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

115 (x3)

Krell conversion question.

Hey folks.

Sorry if this isn't the best forum choice for this question but since this is VC and my question is about the nice Krell mini here it is:

How is the comparison size wise between Krell and a standard WoC? I know Krell comes on a 20mm base but he seems rather over sized for it. My essential goal here is what I'm sure countless others have/are/want to do and that's convert Krell to a WoC Lord. I just don't want him to be dwarfed by the warriors he's supposed to be leading. His pic makes him out to seem bulky enough and like I said he looks rather oversized for a 20mm base ... just curious if anyone has any suggestions on this. The model itself is what I'd call near perfection. He fits the only build I use for a WoC Lord to the tee.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this isn't the most appropriate forum. Like I said, I just thought VC players would be the best to answer this question.

I will drink your milk shake! I will drink it up!
    I just bought my wife a mini-van, the gods of Chaos have nothing on reality.

2. Remove Advertisements

Newbury + Uxbridge UK
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

88 (x2)

To be honest, your best bet is to take one of your WoC with you to a store, and then size him up against the Krell model on the shelf. Then you will know for certain that it is or isn't what you want.

I would post a pic of them side by side, but alas, most of my stuff is in another location :/ Still, I would expect that they would be about the right size - the WoC warriors are actually slimmer than most people realise.
    'War does not determine who is right, only who is left'
    I am President of the Brunel University wargames society - PM me if interested.

+ Reply to Thread