Vlad and Isabella - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

Vlad and Isabella

I'm thinking about getting into Vampires and really like the models and fluff for everyone's favourite vampire couple. But how good are they ruleswise? I can just squeak Vlad into a 2000 point army and Isabella seems like a fairly cheap supporting Hero. Are they cost effective compared to other Vampire Lord builds, and which kind of lists would the best fit into?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vlad has some pretty good items(4+ ward and +1str and 4+ hunger) which makes him good for melee. He is also a level 3 wizard which is nice, but you would save points with a regular vampire lord if you arn't looking for magic levels. There isnt really much to say about isabella, you are paying 70 points for he blood chalice and heavy armour. If I ran her, I would put them both in the same unit and have a banshee in there with full command. That way at 5 wide, she can sit in the back row and just heal vlad each turn if need be. I think for a hero, manfred the acolyte is the best choice because he has loremaster. Our buff spells really win games for us.

Hope this helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you actually have to take both or can you take one without the other as thay are now listed separately.Isabella can be at home washing the dishes while vlad's raiding Altdorf again :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost walker View Post
    Do you actually have to take both or can you take one without the other as thay are now listed separately.Isabella can be at home washing the dishes while vlad's raiding Altdorf again :-)
    lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost walker View Post
    I see Isabella, breaking dishes ... over Vlad's head.
    I worship Khorne ... every 28 days.

+ Reply to Thread