Nagash in vampire counts? Possible? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nagash in vampire counts? Possible?

I dont see why Nagash isnt in the vampire counts book. Isnt he the one that started the undead? I want to field him, as i have both the older "undead" book and the vampire counts book, as well as two superbly painted nagash modules, and I want to field him. If you think, he should be able to, him being the supreme lord 'n all. Is that possible??

Also on tomb kings, would he be able to be used? Since he did inslave that once proud place, for awhile.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Well, people consider him far too powerful to appear. He was in an older edition, but he, along with other uber-heroes, were killed off.

I suppose that you could write your own rules and seek opponent approval.

Do a search on Nagash and read a few of the threads. He and Teclis are among the foremost 'most powerful mages ever' in WHFB. Consider how much Zacharias costs. Then consider how much Nagash would cost in relation to that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

Apart from Kroak (alive) he was/is the most powerful mage EVER. It's like playing Sigmar, or Aenarion. It would be SO badass, SO loaded with pwnage, and SO freakin' goddamn expensive (points) that you could smell the dairy clear out in space.

Don't start arguing about all of this 'Best Wizard' crap, there was a thread about it....
    And don't start talking about cheese/no cheese either. We've had enough of that s*** 'round these parts.

To restate my thesis:

No.

Definitely not.

=][=
    A man's at odds to know his mind, for his mind is aught he has to know it with.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

*Mutters about stupid overpowering 'superheros'*

No!!! Should GW ever bring the stupid 'evil clown' back I will personally hand the person(s) responsible with their own intestines!! :mad:

Nagash has no place in the game, he is a legendary character and should never seen the battlefield. He may have lost lots of his strength and power, but he'd still be able to wipe the floor with anything he encounters. Even Archaon would struggle.

As for why he's not used... both hate him. The Vampires were enslaved to his will, when Queen Neferata stole his Elixir of Life she was betraying him and her race. Most the vampires refused to bow to him and after the Nehekrians sacked Lahmia they fled and refused his call.

The TKs hate him because of what he did, forcing them from their supposed 'paradise' with his magic. Then turning round and saying "Server me" they told him to sod off and waged a war against him. So they won't allie with him.

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nagash would not wipe the floor any more than the greater deamons of chaos (which i find way way too powerfull!!!) example is in an older white dwarf they had a contest between lots of "Mega" Characters and although nagash got to the final he was wiped out by the bloodthirster. Although if he did come back i would hope it to be in an entierly new army list with its own rules ( to account for the fact that nagash is the supreme lord of the undead and all) rather than just a Special Character. Nagash deserves his own Army Not just added as an afterthought to the less powerfull vampires.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although if he did come back i would hope it to be in an entierly new army list with its own rules ( to account for the fact that nagash is the supreme lord of the undead and all) rather than just a Special Character. Nagash deserves his own Army Not just added as an afterthought to the less powerfull vampires.
    He would be the army. He would add well over 30 power dice and 30 dispel dice, and have a spell that instantly makes the other army lose and everyone becomes a skeleton. And he would give Sigmar a wedgie.
    ________________W/L/T
    Hive Fleet Furi Kuri 32/21/4
    Tomb Kings: 8/5/2

Im in ur Halo, killin ur covernantz

+ Reply to Thread