Archeon with fangs? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archeon with fangs?

Since the resolution of the storm of chaos storyline I have been wondering as to the fate of Archeon. At the ending he was "scooped up" and taken to the silver pinicle. I think that we might be seeing some kind of Chaos Vampire mix. it is possible. We have seen Chaos to VC mixovers before (Krell, Kemmler). There is a storng possiblity, especialy since hes now with the Lahmia(ooooo suduction of Archeon) Anyways the only way to save him must be the blood kiss.

do you think Archeon will get a nice pair of fangs?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Your of course making the assumption that the chaos gods would let their chosen one be affected by the Blood kiss?! Some how I'm not sure Nurgle would like being the only perversion in Archeon's body!!

I don't think it would happen. If he can resist Tzeench, he can resist a blood drinking Harlet!!
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

I've thought of something absolutely terrible...

A Black Orc Blood Dragon Vampire Lord who worships Khorne.

Now, let's see: Take a Human Warrior Lord (Merc Gen, Bret Lord, Empire GM) statline, figure what BD Vampirism adds. Repeat, but with a Chaos Lord's statline. Then, take a Black Orc Warboss's statline, and apply both mod sets to it. Then add up the special rules and merge everything to create a monster. And I do mean MONSTER. Here's what it will result in:

The Khorne-worshipping Vampiric Black Orc of Doom:

Khornate Vampiric Black Orc of Doom
    Which Armies may take: O&G, BD VC, Khornate Chaos
    Slots: 1 Lord, 1 Hero
    Cost: Won't even dare to calculate

Mv WS BS St To Wo In At Ld
    6 13 6 7 7 4 8 6 10

Equipment: Choppa, Chaos Armour

Additional Weapons: 2nd HW, GW, Flail, Halberd, if mounted, Spear or Lance

Mounts
    Steeds: Boar, Nightmare, Barded Chaos Steed
    Chariots: Orc Boar Chariot, Mortal Chariot of Khorne
    Monsters: Wyvern, Winged Nightmare, Zombie Dragon, Dragon of Chaos, Daemonic Mount, Juggernaut of Khorne, War Mammoth

Magic Items: Common, O&G (Black Orc), Chaos (Undivided&Khorne), Vampire Counts, Blood Dragon Bloodline Powers, Chaos Mutations (Undivided&Khorne)

Magic: Level 2 Wizard, may be upgraded to Level 3 for 50pts.
    May choose from the Lore of Death, Necromantic Magic or Waagh! Magic (In which case he counts as a Greenskin Shaman of the appropriate level)

Special Rules:
    Undead
    Mark of Khorne
    Generates one less PD than normal for his level
    Has to accept all challenges, and issue one whenever possible
    Quell Animosity
    Use Light, Beasts, Metal instead of Heavens
    NecroLords: Use at least one Death Mage
    Brets: Use Peasants&Damsels
    Skaven: Don't use Skryre SAD

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Umm.. where does it say Archaon was taken to Silver Pinniacle? Last I heard he had locked himself and the rest of his army in the depts of one of the battle areas (Brass Castle?), but then I wasn't paying much attention to it tbh.

But I don't think he'd have been turned, the Gods would want payment for his failure I'd presumme...

KU

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a life of vampirism and servivitude to the lamian would be payment enough

Slannesh would be pleased :p
    "Heresy is like a garden weed, it won't stop feeding until you... BURN THE WHOLE DAMN GARDEN WITH A FLAMER, BURN IT, BURN IT TO HELL!!!!!" "Is there a wittle puppy in the garden? ITS A DAEMON! BURN IT!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

Umm.. where does it say Archaon was taken to Silver Pinniacle? Last I heard he had locked himself and the rest of his army in the depts of one of the battle areas (Brass Castle?), but then I wasn't paying much attention to it tbh
    Yeah I thought he hid in Brass Keep too... The chaos gods will kill him for his failure before letting him be a vamp, no matter how cool it would be.

As for the Khorne-orc-vampire... I'm not sure if he would get any magic, because Khorne is pretty much antimagic. Bit of a conflict there.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think archon will die, he's too valuable, I think he will launch another storm of chaos :eek:. Or maybe the gods will use him as a subject for a sick experiment to make the ultimate demon, a protect spewed from the favored of the gods and there knowledge of demon crafting. An army of blood thirsters would cower and hide from this guy.

That would be cool ^_^
    "Heresy is like a garden weed, it won't stop feeding until you... BURN THE WHOLE DAMN GARDEN WITH A FLAMER, BURN IT, BURN IT TO HELL!!!!!" "Is there a wittle puppy in the garden? ITS A DAEMON! BURN IT!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

Strewart, it's merely for the sake of cheesiness and simple stat combining
    Use Light, Beasts, Metal instead of Heavens
    NecroLords: Use at least one Death Mage
    Brets: Use Peasants&Damsels
    Skaven: Don't use Skryre SAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strewart
    Yeah I thought he hid in Brass Keep too... The chaos gods will kill him for his failure before letting him be a vamp, no matter how cool it would be.

As for the Khorne-orc-vampire... I'm not sure if he would get any magic, because Khorne is pretty much antimagic. Bit of a conflict there.
    im pretty sure the chaos gods arent pleased with him and will probably punish him, i mean he did lose a fair few of his gifts!

yeah and black orcs arent too hot about magic either, they are the combat orcs.

and as for the stats, what has S 7 and T 7 on its basic statline??
    and what has WS 13? seeing as the highest you can get is 10, and why would a black orc become a chaos worshippor and from there a blooddragon?
    lets agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours are

+ Reply to Thread