Can"t decide on my bloodline for VC - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can"t decide on my bloodline for VC

Hey, I think im gonna need some help on deciding my bloodline. I have been playing 40k for about 3 years now and fantasy been a little while i use to do HE but i recently bought some VC off a friend and cant decide on what bloodline beetween Necrach and Blood Dragons im going crazy with this!!

And do dire wolves have armour saves?
    Hope il get a response soon ..:acheco::..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member The vampire Lestat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you may have noticed that there are two sticky posts that deal to this subject of chosing bloodlines but as to dire wolves as they have no armour they receive no armour save.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waddup me again

Thx for answering my question decided not to field wolves in my army i think they suck now i decided to play necrachs since they can have unriden dragons as rare units witch i think is awsome but its there -2 weapon skill that i dont like but there magic makes up for it i guess going to field 2 unriden dragons in my army and a vampire on a winged nightmare rest of my heros will be necromancers and as a lord a master necromancer i guess. Any tips and suggestions are welcome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacheco
    Thx for answering my question decided not to field wolves in my army i think they suck now i decided to play necrachs since they can have unriden dragons as rare units witch i think is awsome but its there -2 weapon skill that i dont like but there magic makes up for it i guess going to field 2 unriden dragons in my army and a vampire on a winged nightmare rest of my heros will be necromancers and as a lord a master necromancer i guess. Any tips and suggestions are welcome
    The appendix lists in the back of the codex are not legal and require opponent's permission to play. They are untested variant lists tossed in by the game designers just before publication and meant for "fun only." Not many opponents will want to regularly play a list with multiple dragons running around.

I's stick with the regular army build and use Necrarch from there.

Besides, VC dragons are notoriously weak. Compare their stats and abilities to other dragons out there, and you've got a whole lot of nothing for a whole lot of points.

Like Lestat says, check out some of the Army Selector and Playing With stickies at the top of the VC forum for details on army types and blood lines.

The Dvl in Pale Moonlight danceman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    121 (x3)

why go for one bloodline?

you can try out em all with little trouble, just change the vamps around to get the feel for and proxies for units you´re unsure about. Will save your wallet a load of pain :yes:

good luck in your choice.

cheers dancey!
    ""What's the matter? Don't ya like clowns? Don't we make ya laugh?" - Captain Spaulding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just saved me like 100$

Thx about the comment on the appendix i was gonna spend a whole bunch of money for nothing but I usally jack my warhammers :tongue:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

Dire wolves don't suck.. They are fast cavalry, and probably the cheapest fast cavalry in the entire game. Sure they lose the ability to be able to flee from charges since they're undead, but they can still reform for free and move 18" in a turn, which can get them in very dangerous (for your opponent) positions.
    The LO ANZAC Clan!

The Pirate's Haven BFG clan! Breathe life into this fantastic GW system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

Yeah, dire wolves are VERY effective. Especially if you have a lot of very small groups of them. Even if they are outside of the General's command range, they still get a 9 inch move, which is nothing to scoff at.
    My 40K Armies:
    ----------------
    - Thousand Sons
    - Mordian Imperial Guard

- TAU
    - Dark Eldar

My Fantasy Armies:
    ---------------------
    - Lhamian Vampire Counts
    - Empire

+ Reply to Thread