Inheritance - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inheritance

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Inheritance

Have any of you read the new vamp novel from the Black Library, Inheritance? I'm about halfway in and am enjoying it so far. Barring a few strange anachronisms in the dialogue, it's very well written. Very visual and visceral. And it's cool to see how he brings the army book to life (or death).

Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's unofficial Jester Visitor Q's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    377 (x8)

No I haven't seen that book what is about? A particular bloodline I presume?
    "God is dead" Nietzsche- 1886
    "Nietzsche is dead" God- 1900

Why are there scams? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q71FLDIMBc8

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

It's the first in a trilogy about the von Carsteins, written by Steven Saville. In a nutshell, Vlad takes power, Vlad takes Isabella, Vlad works to overrun the Empire. It just came out a month or so ago.

One thing that's interesting is that the books will influence the new VC army book, and this from the author himself. He talked a bit about it at Games Day in Atlanta, and alluded to it at a signing in Nashville, TN.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread