What to buy (limited money) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What to buy (limited money)

Hello all I am thinking about starting vampier counts but will be on a budget I have £60 to start me of and wasnt sure what to get after looking around I was wondering if this is enough for a 500point game

necromancer blister pack
    a box of skelotons
    a box of zombies
    a box of goblin wolf riders.

I think this should be enough the only thing I am worried about is summoning since it dosnt look like I will have a lot of models to do that with
    any help or advice
    thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Welcome to LO, sarconi! We can always use another body to swell the ranks of the undead around here.

That'll be enough for 500 pts. Use two units of five wolves, the necro, and either zombies or skeletons and summon whichever you don't use.

Ebay is a great place to find deals. I'd cruise around there for a while and see if anything popped up. I bought a vamp lot when I first started off of Ebay, and it's been great. I still have skeletons I haven't bothered to paint up.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ebay is certainly the way to go.... but dont buy anything that is new in packaging cause youll suffer from postage... buy stuff that hasnt been painted and thats taken out of the pakaging... lots of great deals online there
    What you are we once were. What we are you will become!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

If you have limited money, I'd suggest TK over VC, just for the fact that they don't have to stock up a bajillion extra skellies/zombies for summoning.

Although, VC is a very fine and quite cheap army to collect if you can hit some of the Skellie mass sales on eBay. Those should provide you with a crapload of summonable cannon fodder for cheap prices.
    Use Light, Beasts, Metal instead of Heavens
    NecroLords: Use at least one Death Mage
    Brets: Use Peasants&Damsels
    Skaven: Don't use Skryre SAD

LO's unofficial Jester Visitor Q's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    377 (x8)

I like having a bajillion extra minions to summon..... seriously VC I think are slightly easier to master than TK. Both are great armies though.
    "God is dead" Nietzsche- 1886
    "Nietzsche is dead" God- 1900

Why are there scams? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q71FLDIMBc8

+ Reply to Thread