Liber Necris - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liber Necris

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liber Necris

What's everyone's thoughts on the new Liber Necris compendium that just came out/coming out, I think it would be a kick arse read and a great edition in anyones Warhammer book collection. Only thing is it's about $75 Australian, but I'm really fussed as it looks so great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ill get it: i got Liber Chaotica and Loathsome Ratmen and All their Vile Kin and Xenology, and i liked them alot, so i assume as its by the same guy it'll be just as good.
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face... for ever."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you tell me about it please? I have never heard of it. Is it like the Lustria book or what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its an undead background book: telling the history of the undead, where they came from, where they are, etc. If you've read Liber Chaotica it'll porbably be like that.
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face... for ever."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just picked it up on my vacation and i was a very good read i found. Its told via Manfred Von Carstein i believe....one of the Von Carsteins anyway.

The only probem i found with it is that i guarantee noody proof read it before publish. The gramatical and spelling mistakes are horrid.

All that aside, i read it front to back in one go without my interest waning at all. Ooh, and im Canadian so it was priced at 75$ but i bought it in England for 15£ which is roughly 30$ :w00t:

+ Reply to Thread