i vant to suck your blooooooood. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i vant to suck your blooooooood.

hey i have just finished 3000pys of empire and wanna do their arch enemies, the vampire counts. well actually im doing 500pts of 3 different armies to see which army i prefer.(high elves, vampire counts and hordes of chaos(done em)) and i need some help in what type of vc army i want to do. i cant decide on whether to do von carstein or strigoi.i love the traditional vampire image and i would convert the manor to be deserted, but i love the idea of a beast hiding in a grave yard. there are some lush strigoi and ghouls on heresy miniatures. i also love the idea of huge behemoths charging into the enemy ranks and ripping them apart, but i want every unit available rather than just ghouls and zobies(however nice the models are). the von carsteins however would be the ultimate killing machine with the von carstein ring.
    but who to do? any help would be greatly apreciated(do i say that or do vampires have bad manners?)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Well We are very well mannered... With the exaption to my strigoi brothers and perhaps the week magiclovers who tend to isolate themselves.
    To your question, then in 500pts, you have slim chances loving Vampire counts, if you like vampires. in the borderpatrol you NEED one mage, which will be a necromancer, and that is the ONE hero you can have. Then you need zombies or skeletons, and in these small scale games, I would say zombies(like 20-25 or so). Then you love ghouls, and they are okay in these small engagements to (also great for bigger games). But really you need more troops. Troops cause fear and autobreak enemies if they outnumber, so get some nice big outnumbering units on the table, and keep your necromancer safe.
    -lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can choose Strigoi and still have all the units available to you, the lists in the back of the book are optional
    I'm Useless :D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks all, keep em comin

+ Reply to Thread