Hey Votewar Fans - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Hey Votewar Fans

Bad News everybody. We are getting slaughtered. We have peaked with 3 army submissions and a very low amount of views. So if you really want to get this going I am going to need everybody to put a link in their signature area.

Also the person who was going to make me a banner for votewar to put in the signature area decided not to do it. So if anybody has artistic skill please design something and let us know so we can abuse your creativity.

If a moderator is reading this could you please make a sticky or something in other forums or at least in the contest forum. Also, could you PM me instuctions on how I can make a vote thread. That would really be important for a vote war.

I would like to finish by apologizing. I have been AWOL for awhile to these forums and more importatnly Votewar. I really haven't given this project my attention as I should have. But I am back and better then ever. Well not better but more determined.

Last edited by IamJasonK; October 17th, 2005 at 04:07.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once I get back to my Mac I could photoshop a little something up for you guys, I really would Like to see this thing go off. Perhaps I might have to throw in an army of my own.

So, maybe sometime this weekend I could whip something up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    169 (x4)

if i can find space, i'll shove one into my profile; or maybe i'll just make a big pic and stuff all my sig stuff into it along with the votewar and just save space.

anyways, i'd support it

...A blog that's mostly about Infinity, but sometimes other stuff too.

+ Reply to Thread