Are there any army design programs or spreadsheets? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Are there any army design programs or spreadsheets?

First post, just found this website today.

I got a batch of army books as a birthday gift, and am trying to narrow down my choice while planning out some of the models I need to aquire for my first army. The warhammer club in my area plays a mix of 2,000, 3000, and skirmish battles. For the record, I'm favoring either dwarves as my starter army, and then possibly moving on from there once I get the hang of it (and a steadier painting hand :shifty.

I'm looking for a program to help pick the models my first army. I'm aware of the one from Wolf's Lair but I am not a fan of the interface, so I'm looking for an alternative.

Edit: Oh, and I already have most of the tools ready to start my army once I aquire it with the exception of paint since I haven't thought of a theme beyond dwarves yet. Maybe a shooty engineering guild expedition.

Last edited by concernedubi; July 30th, 2007 at 02:18.

2. Remove Advertisements

Maryland, United States
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

131 (x5)

If you need help picking models for your army, just leave a post in the army forum here that your interested in. Otherwise, you can make up something equivalent of an army maker in excel or word pretty easily.

+ Reply to Thread