Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
oki..... in my last army list the army was mainly 2 wiz, and a lot of shooting. it is boring to play it, no strategy involved, just a lot of burn burn burn. Sooooo following Slai advices im wiling to bet on a fast army, mainly cavalry, but since i never tryied it before here is the list for you guys to point out the flaws, and one thing, that i tremble just to think of it. i have no mage in this one :o
1 Commander - Pure of Heart, Sword of Might, Helm of Fortune,
Enchanted Shield, Longbow, Dragon Armour, Elf Steed
Ithilmar Barding.  with a 0+ armor save
11 First Silver Helms - Full Group, Heavy Armour, Shield, War Banner. 
(the Commander rides with them)
6 Silver Helms - Full Group, Heavy Armour, Shield. 
5 Ellyrian Reavers - Normal Bow, Standard, Musician. 
6 Shadow Warriors - 
1 Tiranoc Chariot - 
1 Great Eagle - 
This is it. please say your comments, maybe i should remove something to put a mag in? :unsure:
Taking a cavalry unit that big is unnecessary. Split it up in two.
It's good to see you want to play tactical!
hum spliting makes units to small, but i can reduce one from 11 SH to 7 that makes a unit of 8 with the commander, and the other SH unit from 6 to 8, that gives me 2 units of 8, and i can ad another eagle if i remove the musician from the reavers
seams nice..... but not having a mage is going to be a problem right?
Take a High Magic lvl1 mage with Annulian Crystal or 2 Dispel Scrolls if you are worried about magic, that should cover your ass.
And dont use units of 8 Silver Helms. Not worth it at all. Take units of 6. You do know that the only reason for taking 8 is to get the rank bonus right? And paying 4z23 pts for rank bonus seems abit daft to me.
Here is my idea for your list:
- Take a mage instead of the commander
- Drop the Shadow Warriors and add another Eagle
- Use the Silver Helms in units of 6 each (this maximizes attacks and thus gaining you a better CR while being small and easy to manouver) .
- Drop the banner from the SH units and from the Reaver unit. Each of those banners are 100 easy VP for your enemy. Banners are for ranked unit of infantry, not the small fragile cav units ^__^
- Use Commander in the cav units, and if you can afford it: a musician. Commander is a must, as he is +1 attack (a possible +1CR) .