Bretonnian Army Of Mordor! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok last night i had an idea based around the Pegesus Knights being Nazgul.

Essentially you could have the Witch King as the Lord on Royal Fel Beast (pegesus)

Then 2 units of 4 Pegesus Knights to represent the rest of the 9 at the siege of Minas Trinith

The troops would be mostly men at arms representing the weaker Mordor Orcs

*the problem* what can the manditory Knights of the Realm represent?

“Someone I know calls a Sphinx a Sphincter I really don’t have the heart to correct them?
    “So you want to be made feel like a small boy and dominated do you? How about you dress up as Micky Mouse and I‘ll hit you with a baseball bat until you pass out or die??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warg riders? Though mordor did not heavily employ these during the latter part of the war of the ring, the possibility exists. Also you could use them as haradrim cavalry, southener cavalry or easterling cavalry. (the easterlings in the movie were all wrong, I want axes, axes and beards)
    I kill two dwarves in the morning, I kill two dwarves at night. I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel allright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war. I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more.

Goblin kroozade of revengyness: win:19 draw:10 loss:9

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haradrim/Easterling Cavalry sound nice as something that would fit the Knights of the Realm stat line and equipment.

Plus it would be fitting to have them as Knights (with the peasants duty rule) as like the Ring Wraiths they will ahem "inspire" the lowly Mordor Orcs.

I could even do a figure based on the Mouth of Sauron as the army standard bearer.

Thank you
    “Someone I know calls a Sphinx a Sphincter I really don’t have the heart to correct them?
    “So you want to be made feel like a small boy and dominated do you? How about you dress up as Micky Mouse and I‘ll hit you with a baseball bat until you pass out or die??

Closed Thread