Been outta the loop! Few questions! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been outta the loop! Few questions!

Hey everyone. I have been taking a total hiatus from warhammer, and haven't touched the game nor even looked at the current events for roughly.... 6-7 months now? Eesh!

Anyway, after seeing the new chaos daemons, I decided to look back into what's happening. Turns out both hordes of chaos *and* dark elves are being redone! Both of my two armies! This will surely end up dragging me back into warhammer. Soo... I've got a few questions.

I apologize if these are obvious, as I could *probably* find the answers out myself if I looked hard enough, but I've just been away for so long that I'm missing a lot of basic stuff.

1. What are the supposed release dates for dark elves and mortal chaos?

2. Are mortal chaos really going to be completely separate from daemons/beasts? This makes me so very sad, as I have a good number of units who will now be completely unfieldable.

3. Mix and match chaos marks as much as you want? Ick... Any confirmation of this?

4. The most recent armies redone have been VCs and HEs, yes? I wanna make sure I've got all the latest army books.

5. It looks like 5th ed 40k is coming out. There's no 8th ed fantasy on the radar, is there?

Much thanks to anyone who responds!

[...] So I burst into his office and exclaimed, quite frankly, "That's Numberwang." As I recall it, he cried.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Unsure and Nov 08

2. Are mortal chaos really going to be completely separate from daemons/beasts? This makes me so very sad, as I have a good number of units who will now be completely unfieldable.
    Yep, its annoying, but hey, in friendly games im sure some opponents wont mind a bit of a mix, i know i wouldnt.

3. Mix and match chaos marks as much as you want? Ick... Any confirmation of this?
    Another painfully true one unfortunately

4. The most recent armies redone have been VCs and HEs, yes? I wanna make sure I've got all the latest army books.
    VC, HE and DoC

5. It looks like 5th ed 40k is coming out. There's no 8th ed fantasy on the radar, is there?
    Nope, 7th ed Fantasy was only a year and a half ago or so, no worries of 8th for a while.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Dark Elves should be Aug, with spearhead in July.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Unsure and Nov 08

Ahhh, cool cool. So I've got time to get ready for all this, lol.

Yep, its annoying, but hey, in friendly games im sure some opponents wont mind a bit of a mix, i know i wouldnt.
    /wrists

Another painfully true one unfortunately
    Ick... I just really hope you don't *need* to mix marks to be competitive. I'd much rather stick to my uniform army of kinksters.

VC, HE and DoC
    Awesome, thanks!

Nope, 7th ed Fantasy was only a year and a half ago or so, no worries of 8th for a while.
    Phew...

Thanks very much both of you!
    [...] So I burst into his office and exclaimed, quite frankly, "That's Numberwang." As I recall it, he cried.

+ Reply to Thread