FC - RoBattle

Stone Thrower - 110
3 Crew - HW, LA
RoAccuracy

Bolt Thrower - 70
3 Crew - HW, LA
RoPenetration

Total = 2745pts

Ok first off this isn't my final list but more a WIP one, I've got lots more to think about. So expect to see quite a few floating about. As you'll notice this is a very CC army and that's how it'll stay, and it's also going to be a tradional list (so don't go suggesting Thunderers and cannons etc) So I'd prefer to keep it that way, but I might consider adding ONE unit of thunderers.

So a very CC army and I should start to advance my army on about turn 2 or 3 or when I think they are close enough, basically the missile units/war machines are there for support. The BT and ST are to aim for the biggest threats and try to knock down unit sizes, chariots, elite units, cav etc It'll all depend on what I thin will be the bestest threat.

The thane will be with the GW warriors and the Lord with the Longbeards, the Runesmiths will be either at the back or with one of the warrior units. The IBs will use their AS, T, Banner and rank to hold up on unit for as long as possible or will support the larger warrior infantry blocks.

But no real idea of strategy will appear untill I see my opponent, but I have a basic idea. I just want feedback on what everyone thinks about the list.

Thanks, KU