Cult Of Slaanesh Border Patrol - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Master of the Crab Women swntzu's Avatar
    In yo' face!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

97 (x3)

I recently downloaded the Cult of Sllaanesh army list and decided to collect a force of these decadent Druchii. So I drew up the following list:

Sorceress (90), Mark of Slaanesh (20). 110pts

15 Devoted (180), full command (30). 210pts

10 Warriors (70), repeater crossbows (40). 110pts

5 Shades (70). 70pts

Total: 500pts

Now is it just me or is this list horribly weak? Or am I blind to the cunning of the Druchii? Tell me what you think. 8|

Watch this before posting:
    Posting and You

2. Remove Advertisements

Somewhere (over the rainbow!)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

I saw the plea on your signature, so I decided to help. I'm no Dark Elf expert (i just put my first list up&#33 but I had a look at the slannesh list on the net. Your army looks better than you give it credit for, as most BP armies have very few units, and you have more. They are small, but from what I can make out, OK in combat. And you'll probaly be surpised how far magic AND shooting goes in BP. ( most people I played had neither, just big, nasty combat units. my empire handgunners and goblin shaman really evened games out for my orcs and empire, and having BOTH magic and shooting should work a treat, especally with shades 'stealthness'&#33
    Never drink more than 2 Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters unless you are a thirty-ton Mega Elephant with brocal pheomonia!

Closed Thread