Best War Wagon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best War Wagon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Best War Wagon

I'm interested in the trend of the new army books towards including what I call war wagons.

Chariots have always been around, but lately there's been the introduction of more oddities like the Corpse Cart and the War Altar. Warriors of Chaos have the war shrine. Something similar in effect though not a wheeled wagon is the Dark Elves blood cauldron. It moves like a war machine, so 5" a turn at the base movement of the handlers. It bestows awesome benefits on nearby units.

So what else is out there? What am I forgetting?

Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    288 (x6)

While

While I share your curiosity I really cannot be sure what you are asking?

I think you have listed all of the options. Although I suppose the palanquin of nurgle is a slow moving wagon type affair...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    321 (x8)

Engine of the Gods? I must say, I am a little surprised myself at the number of buff-monsters there are around at the moment, though it does make a change from the old "have it as a spell" way things used to be. Oh, and the Anvil of Dooooooom! whilst I thnk of it.
    http://www.armyroster.com Check out my ToP WIP in the projects section!

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

280 (x8)

Empire steam tank? does that count.

Do you remember the old Empire War wagon? with a shed load of outriders inside it...they should bring that back
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

Lizardmen just got the Engine of the Gods. It looks to be a new theme that GW is pushing in the new books along with a ton of new named characters. The only new book that doesn't have one is Daemons and we really don't need it anyway.

+ Reply to Thread