Clash Of The Titans - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Ok I saw something similar over at Asur.org, a clash of the Old Worlds greatest and most powerful heros.

Who would win? Would the demi God Aenarion come out on top? Or would the Lord of End Time triumph? Maybe the slayer Gotrek would fulfill his oath but take down one of the greats with him? Or would the numbers of the 14 companions tell?

So your thoughts on which champion would win.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Rant]

Aenarion, hands down. As you have probably read the arguments on asur.org you would see that many people there think he would win. (I myself being a highelf player am probably a little biased :rolleyes: in this but I still think he would win) Aenarion was the most powerful elf that ever lived, tyrion is nothing compared to him and tyrion is a killing machine. Aenarion was basically a god. He carried the blessings of two gods (Asuryan, Khaine), wielded the sword of a god (khaine) forged for him by another god (vaul). He was a god in his own right, the greatest manifestations of Chaos called him brother and he beat them down with a fury. The sword alone fed off of death, He was no longer mortal by the end of it, he took down all four greater daemons singlehandedly (his dragon did next to nothing) he was nigh unstoppable, and the greater daemons back then were four or five times stronger than they are nowadays.

[/Rant]

Sorry about that just my two cents...
    What doesn't kill you, cripples you for life

Whoever invented the Rubix Cube had a sick and twisted sense of humor

I will not eat oysters, i want my food dead, not sick, not wounded, dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Well I would say that Aenarion would probably stand atop of the battlefield, but I wouldn't say hands down. As for the Greater daemons, yes they were a lot more powerful then, but 5 times?! No way, the vortex didn't drag that much power away. They would be more than a match for todays version but still not that powerful.

Aenarion maybe took down them but could he take down other heros? There have been many blessed by their gods and have just as much power but not the sword, that's wherein most of his power lain. The sword, without it he was powerful but with it he was unstoppable. Tho not unbeatable, he was killed by his wounds and the sword sapping his strength. So I'd say given time he would have scumbbered to the wounds and numbers, so the 14 compainions would give him a go.

Hmm.. maybe we should have discounted him... ^_^

But I'd say there be many others who could take each other one, Gotrek would be my favourite to come out fighting. The slayer has lived through hell yet he still survives, slaying a giant and bloodthirster, a champion of chaos and many daemons/daemonic war machines etc. He knows more and could split many a hero in twain, as he too carries a weapon forged by a god for a god (Grungni made the twin axes for Grimnir) and he was the best at the craft.

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigmar Heldenhammer. The uberman, God-Emperor. He killed the greatest Orc Warold of the time at the tender age of 15. He broke the power of the Orcs and goblins in the west for 1000 years. He killed Nagash (Nagash regards Sigmar as his arch-nemesis - original Undead army book). He vanquished all the skaven in the Middle Mountains with an ox-jaw. And he killed the greatest Everchosen Champion of the Gods Morkar. He never even wore armor. He did this all before the age of 50 and then ascended to Godhood. He did this without ever having to fall from grace.

When you take out the weapons of choice, Sigmar would destroy Aenarion. When you give them their weapons, I dare say Sigmar's fury is so righteous and so overwhelming that the destructiveness of the sword of Khaine would lessen in a battle between the two.
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy would win, hands down:

Goblin Big Boss with wollopa onehit wunda, great weapon, light armor, shield, mounted on wolf.
    Can't you see that YOU BLIND FOOLS?!

Aenarion is second on the list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotrek would most definetly come out on top. Like KU said, he has taken down hordes of beastmen and chaos, daemons, undead, giants, skaven (nothing to brag about, but he killed a bunch) and a million other things, and what has physically happned to him? Besides a lost eye, not much. His skill is practically legendary, and he was also an engineer before his Slayign days, so he can do more than just kill. Gotrek rules
    Nik-Nak's Horde of Goblin Liberation
    W/L/T
    4/1/1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but if you take away his axe then Gotrek is nothing, just like most of the champions they rely on magical weapons and gear to see them through. Sigmar didnt however cause he was a hardcore barbarian unlike the men of the empire are today.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It'd be between good ol' Sigmar and Aenarion. Someone I'd like to see there would be Abhorash, the first Blood Dragon Vampire. He was harcore, the working definition of a badass mo-fo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1372 (x8)

OK I'd just like to point out I said heros, not gods. Sigmar was BORN a god, he had all his godly powers and strengths etc before hand. It was his people that began to worship him as their saviour which then led to him becoming their god, but he already was. It was the people that made him their religion.

Anyways...

Carcaroth Posted Today, 10:14
    but if you take away his axe then Gotrek is nothing, just like most of the champions they rely on magical weapons and gear to see them through. Sigmar didnt however cause he was a hardcore barbarian unlike the men of the empire are today.
    Not True I'd say without the axe he's more than a match for lots of things, the axe added muscle and strength to hit. Ever read Trollslayer? He kills a huge mutated beast with a chain wrapped around it's neck, and before that he pulled both chains out of the wall. Without the axe he could still take on whatever, it's what he does, As a slayer his doesn't get much choice in the matter, he seeks death to atone for his sins. With or without his axe, but it appears the gods have something in store for him.

I never though about Abhorash, not technically a god (except to the BDs) and he should give most heros a run for their money. After all he did slay a dragon and deny a large part of the TKs armies from entering the temple alone. It is said he has no equal in combat, I'd love to see him go toe to toe with some of the greats (Aenarion, Gotrek, Magnus or Valten, Gilles etc)

If we were talking gods I'd say Sigmar or Grimnir would win hands down (love to see them two at it ^_^ ) mainly beacuse we can see these gods they lived and left an impression, the others are just there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although In my opinion, Aenarion would win, I think that it's a bit unfair that the bretonians have 14 against everyone else, that aside. I think gotrek or the 14 companions would come a close second,. And if valten were there, valten running away with his tail between his legs.
    What doesn't kill you, cripples you for life

Whoever invented the Rubix Cube had a sick and twisted sense of humor

I will not eat oysters, i want my food dead, not sick, not wounded, dead.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast