Can't decide on fantasy army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: which army?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tomb Kings

0 0%
  • Orcs & Goblins

0 0%
  • Lizards

0 0%
  • Other (specify)

0 0%
Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

Can't decide on fantasy army

I've been playing fantasy for about a year now but I cant really settle on an army. I took into consideration what some friends told me which was find out that looks good to you and one that can be competative. The armies that cover the look criteria (no clue how effective they'd be) are Tomb Kings and Orcs & goblins (read the night goblin tactica and it actually looks fun to field 200 models) I'm willling to play Lizards (that's where competative not look aspect settles in). Since I cant decide really, I wanted you guys to. Which ever has the most votes is the one I'll likely settle down with.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

Sorry, but I'm going to have to lock this one, as we already have a Sticky thread for this kind of thing, located here. I encourage you to post there, as a lot of helpful FB regulars frequent that thread.

But for now,
    *leads thread down the green mile*

Closed Thread