Dogs of War? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dogs of War?

Alamo, CA
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x2)

Dogs of War?

They no longer have a place in GW's Warhammer Armies section of the website. Not to mention someone (an idiot) mentioned to me the other day while using my DOW that they're illegal. Are they going the way of squats? Are they already gone and illegal? What to believe.

Please help.

Note: I own Warhammer Annual 2002 so I have the rules, and everything. (missing ruglugs, manflayers, and a ton of albion crap though)

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

39 (x1)

Do you have a copy of Warhammer Chronicles 2004 as well? It's in there that you'll find the latest rules on Dogs of Wars and Regiments of Renown, not in Warhammer Annual 2002

Anyway, if you're doing tournaments, better check with the tournament organizers about it. But for friendly games, the rules in Chronicles 2004 are still perfectly legal as far as I know if your opponent agrees. It was made to bring them in line with 6th Edition, at the same time as many "Ravening Hordes" stuff that were going on then.

From GW's viewpoint, though, yeah they're pretty much gone "the way of the squats", as you said...

+ Reply to Thread