Getting back into fantasy - help with army choice - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting back into fantasy - help with army choice

Hey guys,
    My friends and I are looking to get back into fantasy after not playing for quite a few years. I've decided that I'll probably wait for November and make Skaven my primary army, but that's quite a ways away and would like to start playing now.

I'm trying to decide a new army to play that I can get a 1,000pt list together on the cheap, and hopefully keep the model count low.

I don't want to play an army someone else is playing, so that rules out High Elves, Chaos, Empire, Bretonnia, and VC.

I've been thinking of either Ogre Kingdoms or Lizardmen. I've come up with a 1,000pt list for both, and both cost about the same amount. I think the idea of Ogre Kingdoms is pretty interesting, but how well will it work in the lower point matches?

Thanks for any input,
    Shawn

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x1)

You should repost this in the sticky thread above thats all about trying to decide which army, thats what its there for so we don't end up with hundreds of these threads. Just to warn you before a mod gets involved

BretLord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, I moved it over. This can be deleted at any time mods!

+ Reply to Thread