New Army? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Army?

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

New Army?

Hi, I was looking to start a new army, but I can't choose, I find them all really nice but I can decide. I'm currently playing a Vampire Counts army. For my next one I'm looking for one that isn't so magic heavy, and if possible, fast moving and hard hitting. Thanks in advanced.

A couple of armies I've thought of are Ogres, New Skaven, Empire, Dark or High Elves...

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x1)

Personally I think bretts fit your needs closest. Fast, hard hitting, and low magic are pretty much what they do. They are reasonably competitive too.

DE, HE, Skaven, and OK, all use pretty powerful magic. DE and skaven are offensive casters, and they very powerful for how little you put into it. It is a no brainer to go heavy magic, so the temptation is always their to add more and more magic to them. Ogres need as much magic (for defense) as possible to be even close to a casual competitive army. HE are also know as a all around high magic list.

+ Reply to Thread